Increase Sales through Strategic Sales and Marketing
Do you have a proactive and ongoing strategic sales and marketing effort producing measurable results strategically designed and consistently accomplishing what you want?
Has your business been experiencing stagnant or declining profitable sales?
Are you taking full advantage of the newer marketing methods such as inbound and content marketing, social media, email, a lead generation website in a way that truly works well in your industry?
Most owners of small to mid-sized businesses are excellent at the technical aspects of what their company provides, and not as good at developing and executing a sales or marketing strategy that works well for their business. When they want to increase sales, they are often stuck and have trouble determining what to do next. They often try to hire their way out of the problem - usually leading to more money spent with not much of a return. They might do some research online, but they aren't sure how to take all of the differing opinions online and figure out how it applies to their own business. This typically leads to them giving up and taking no additional action to increase sales or taking action that doesn't produce optimum results.
- Chris Nesbitt, Managing Partner
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Sales don't come as easily as they used to. You never really had to have a defined sales and marketing process to drive sales. It's hard to know what to do to increase sales.
- You don't have a way to track your marketing efforts and dollars and may even assume there is no way to do so. You think it’s just a necessary evil.
- If you really need sales and marketing, you hire a sales rep or two or a marketing director or a business development specialist thinking that should solve your problems but it hasn't worked out as well as you'd like it to.
- There is not a constant review surrounding your efforts to determine what's working, what's not, and what should be done about it.
- You’ve had a website for years and assume that it works or maybe you haven’t gotten any business from it since day one. In any case, someone said you needed one and now you’ve got it. You only discuss it when things are really slow. You've heard about others creating good leads and new business from their website but you don't know how.
- You're not utilizing inbound and content marketing, social media, and email to increase new and repeat sales.
- If you have sales and/or marketing staff, you know they could benefit from better tools and training to help them maximize their efforts but you do not have the tools and training to effectively manage and lead them yourself.
- You have been utilizing inbound and content marketing strategies online but would like to know how to improve upon your efforts. You want to use the modern technologies to your advantage to generate the best results.
If any of the above sound familiar to you, the sales and marketing aspects of your business are not as good as they could be.
Is it time to consider addressing some of these issues? Maybe you've addressed some of your sales and marketing issues but are stuck, wondering what to do next. You know the sales and marketing could be better.
If you would like to have no fee conversation with us about how you can optimize your business to elevate your control, schedule a: