Financial and Operational Business Control
How is the profitability, cash flow and productivity of your business?
Are you planning for and driving the profits in every aspect of your business? Or, is profit an afterthought, something you hope will occur?
Do you have tools necessary to measure, monitor, manage and direct the results? How effectively are they being used by you and your business team?
The majority of small businesses lack the controls necessary to produce an optimum result. Owners often have to make decisions by guessing instead of being able to proactively and strategically make educated decisions based on informative data. This problem makes it even more difficult for an owner to achieve his or her goals in an already difficult and competitive market.
- Terry McGill, Managing Partner
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You look at financials because you feel you should and trust that your accountant is doing everything for you.
- You look at them once a quarter or once a year and don’t really understand what you are looking at in the first place.
- If you have money in your checking account, you think you must be doing okay and making a profit.
- You really don’t even know what your profit should be at the end of the day.
- There has never been a budget of any kind because you see no point in the exercise and feel budgets are a waste of your time.
- The financials are a necessary part of your business for tax compliance purposes, but not as a management tool.
- Quality control is poor, causing more re-work than acceptable.
- Quality is good but there is a lack of control with costs, scheduling and/or production workflow.
- Job costing and tracking reports are not produced and used regularly.
If any of the above sound familiar to you, the profitability and cash flow of your business are probably not as good as they could be.
Is it time to consider addressing some of these issues? Maybe you've been addressing some of these issues but are stuck, wondering what to do next. You've done everything you can think of to do and your business is still not operating as you would want it to.
When an owner decides to work with us, they may know what's causing their challenges, they may not. In either case, they know it's time to be more proactive about addressing their challenges.
If you would like to have no fee conversation with us about how you can optimize your business to elevate your control, schedule a: